Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of products and not trying to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick explore your InventHelp Patent Services they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.